Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Our second christmas :)

On the actual Christmas, B-rad and I were on trail in arches national park. It was, well, interesting :) We had a few special things for the kiddies- a decorated juniper, stockings around the fire pit, dutch oven christmas dinner, wrestling matches, games and a few great hikes!! Mix that in with a few fights, refusals, and shutdowns, and it made for a very merry christmas :) Just your average dysfunctional family of 6 teenage boys and 'parents' who dont quite know what to do with them :) I cant put pictures of students up on here, so it will just be some random guide shots, but enjoy!






2 comments:

THE FISHING GRANDPA said...

Cool pics. Looks a lot warmer than our Christmas, makes me almost wish I were there!
I also liked the Christmas eve "Cookies".
Love you, mean it
MOM

Linds said...

I love getting double the holidays. Your Christmas Juniper sounds incredible-I love your decorations.

Happy New Year!