Sunday, February 27, 2011

mmmmm MOAB!


 hiking to some indian ruin in canyonlands... with Candlestick in the background.

 Is this legit for a baby trailer...?
 Brad, Mary, Angela, Jo, Leisel
 seven mile canyon
 i rode this sweet beachcruiser we found in angela's garage... not made for bumpy roads...
We finally made it to moab on an OFF week, which meant we could go and visit the Hays, our park ranger buddies, and see the newest little Hays. She hasnt slowed Angela down; we took her hiking and mountain biking :) A little more mellow, but still lost of fun :)

4 comments:

Jerry and Maaret said...

love the first pic with candlestick in the back. nice.

Angela said...

so are you guys coming back to mmmmmmmmMOab???

Kayli said...

Hi Mary- I found your blog from ... somewhere, but anyway, I have to say your blog is one of those jealousy-inducing kind. And I want to bookmark every post so that someday I can go there. And get those exact pictures. (Except with me and my fam, instead of you and yours.) :)

Actually, maybe when we get back to the US of A we can just call you and you can be our guide! That would be awesome!

Anyhoo, I love your adventures.
-Kayli (Rasmussen) (remember me from Minot?)

Rachel Neil said...

Looks like you're all having fun.
I also like your pictures.